CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Monday, February 14, 2011

Product Review No.3 Giovanni Products

On the hair forums I read that Giovanni hair care products are good for all hair types including relaxed hair.  The line is all natural and organic. So yesterday while perusing the aisles at Whole Foods I went down the hair care aisle and saw they had trial sizes. I have had a few problems with itching scalp and bought the Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner.  Each bottle was 1.99 for 2 ounces.

TEA TREE TRIPLE TREAT SHAMPOO
Tri-functional shampoo - alleviates dry, flaky scalp; unclogs pores, removes product build up.


TEA TREE TRIPLE TREAT CONDITIONER
A natural blend of essential oils, minerals, vegetable proteins, tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary, and peppermint oils. Nourishes and restores strength and shine. Tingly sensation invigorates the scalp.


My hair felt really clean! I mean really clean. So that means the shampoo is moisture striping
and clarifying. It seemed good as a clarifying shampoo. I usually only co-wash and I made sure to only wash my scalp but the shampoo that got on my hair did make it a bit dry. However, I really liked the tingle I felt during the wash.  
I think I will be able to use just the  tea tree conditioner to co wash with in the future when my scalp feels itchy.


Update: Not able to just use the conditioner it did not get my hair as clean as I needed it to be.

I recommend following up with a good deep conditioner like Silk Elements Mega Moisturizing

 

Overall I liked it!  I think if your scalp is having a real problem with dandruff and/or itching both products together will help! You can check out the products at the link below.

http://www.giovannihaircare.co.nz/products.htm

No comments: