CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Friday, April 30, 2010

Update

Prepoo and co-wash
on April 21 and 22 for an event Friday April 23. I blow dryed I put in a leave in for protection.
I prepoo'd with the castor oil. I tied my hair with a scarf and cap and plastic bag.

I used VO5 extra body conditioner for my co-wash and I used Loreal's new EverStrong sulfate free conditioner to deep condition.

Pre poo'd and Co washed again April 30. My hair is itchy and in need of a wash every 5 days.

there was minimal shed this time. i think the castor oil, vitamins an Everstrong conditioner is strengthing my hair.

I bought a CHI leave in spray that i have used most nights when i wrap my hair up for the night.

No comments: