CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bantu knots

This week I tried Bantu knots overnite to produce soft waves. This was my first time trying this style. I'm 4 weeks post and my hair has some new growth. I'm bored so I decided to try somthing new. I went to K.I.S.S  and Tracee had just did a tutorial so I was siked! I twisted  4 knots basically parted hair into four sections.  I used my diluted wrap setting lotion on each section twisted and held with a hair pin. Followed by a misting of CHI and I wrapped with a silk scarf and went to bed.

In the morning I untwisted each knot and separated the knots. I sort of liked it was really wavy. Since my hair  is SL it was a little bushy.  I think it will look much better at APL or BSL. When I do this again I will only do two knots until my hair reaches the above mentioned lengths. Maybe the waves will be looser.

No comments: