CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Product review: Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment


I try to do this treatment one week after my relaxer to bring strength back to my hair and to coat my hair with protein to prevent and protect from breakage.

 The Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment is a serious deep protein treatment. If you don't know what you're doing then it should only be done by a professional.

It instantly stops shedding and strengthens hair. I notice the difference immediately.This is the ONLY deep protein I use.

It's a two step process. First you apply the protein treatment all over your head and then sit under a warm  dryer to allow the treatment to harden usually about 30 minutes.

During this process DO NOT manipulate hair. This can/will cause breakage because the hair gets hard and brittle.

The second step is the MOST important. Use the deep moisturizing conditioner that comes with it to bring your hair back to life. I sit under the dryer for 30 minutes to allow the moisturizer to set.

Because I like/want my hair silky and extra moisturized after this process I added a third step. I use Silk Elements Mega Moisturizer under the dryer for another 30 minutes. When done style as usual.

I tweeted that every time I do one I can't help but think of the two step song and...well...two step LOL!

No comments: