CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Friday, February 19, 2010

Update:

I c o-washed on Wednesday with the olive oil conditioner. I deep conditioned with hair mayo. I am still experiencing shedding. I was diagnosed anemic but I am having a hard time taking the iron pills. I'm about to start taking hair pills and doing some protein treatments. I have to read a few blogs to get the best suggestions on protein treatments.

This was my first time attempting to wet wrap my hair. My hairdresser is seriously old school and she can wet wrap like nobody's business. Since I am starting this hair journey I want to be able to maintain my hair without direct heat. I will be co washing every three days so have to figure out something.

The wrap was whack lol. I used Pantene Relaxed and Natural wrap and setting lotion. This stuff needs to be diluted a lot. It made my hair very hard and it flaked white at comb out. I was only able to get one side smooth but the top OMG I could not do it.

I'll keep trying. I was able to master attaching lashes and doing my eyebrows so I'm sure I'll be able to get this.

No comments: