CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Relaxer Day!

I relaxed July 4, 2011

I wore my hair down 2 days only. The people at work were like you wore your hair down! It's long and pretty.
Me: Not yet but Thanks! The next day it was back in a ponytail.

It grew but I trimmed about 2 inches. My ponytail made the ends ratty to me so they had to go. I will do better with protecting my ends.

This cycle I will take the vitamins and get back to washing and deep conditioning every week. I will do my protein treatment this weekend. I'm doing castor oil this next ten weeks and I am going to try this Nexxus shampoo and conditioner. Product review coming soon.

I'm excited about the next few months. My goal is still mid back or waist length by June 2012

No comments: