CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Thursday, October 7, 2010

Geez!!


Oh neglected hair blog so sorry.

I stretched to 17 weeks NEVER again too tangled. I got a relaxer I had a major hair set back because it was to tangled. I should have relaxed at 15 weeks because my hair was not as tangled and I had washed and combed it out.

I will stretch 10-12 weeks here on out I will need to relax on Dec 23. Since it's Fall I'm protective styling until Dec.

I will do protein treatments by Aphogee. I will continue to co wash and I'm re upping on my hair vitamins.
I was full (arm pit length) APL but I trimmed off about 1-2 inches because of the breakage. See a major set back. So my hair is an in between length of  SL and APL

I will be (bra strap length) BSL in 4.5 inches. I'm trying to grow that this stretch. I'm babying my hair and keeping it moisturized.

I measured. It will take about 10 inches to get to waist length. Only 6 inches once I reach BSL.

No comments: