CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Thursday, August 5, 2010

8 wEEKS

So I'm at 8 weeks post today. I'm trying to stretch to 12 weeks. I've been getting a relaxer at 9 weeks with a goal each time of 10 weeks. I've never made it.

I just want my hair back already!

I won't be cutting it again EVER!.

The shorter cut was cute  for about a month. Then it wore off. I was known as the pretty girl with the long hair. Who knew that my hair had become some kind of identity to me. I feel a little shallow. I saw a girl in the grocery store with my hair goal. Her hair was about 4 inches longer then my previous bra strap length. I could not stop looking at her hair. LOL!

I'm wearing a protective style ponytail for the 12 week stretch. Wish me luck!

No comments: