CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THIS BLOG

Everything HAIR and some other beauty stuff.

Welcome to my journey







Saturday, June 12, 2010

RelaXER UPDATE

Hey chicas!

I went to the salon and got a relaxer and jet black color on Thursday 6/10.
My scalp was really hurting. I think I didn't wait enough days between my wash. Anywhoo I was in pain. When it was over my stylist sea breezed my scalp that HURT! but it keeps scabs from forming if you burn during a relaxer. My hair must be doing well because she started questioning what I was doing to it. Yeah me!

I'm currently full armpit APL length my hair grew 2 1/2 to 3 inches this go round. I'm happy with that. I have four inches to go to get to BSL which is brastrap length. Once my hair reaches that length I will reevaluate my goals.

No comments: